Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Photo Shoot








Heather Ward came and took pictures of Paige, Owen and Jada. Johnny was taking finals and besides, his professional modeling contract prohibits him from appearing in other pictures. The kids did so well for Heather, and Jada didn't do too bad either. Heather does such wonderful work. Thanks Heather!!!

12 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

These are great. I love them!

Jason Young said...

These are amazing. Special moments with special kiddos...and their mom too :)

Mandy

Tiffany said...

Soooo beautiful! You look great Jada! Your kids are too gorgeous!

Goodman Family said...

So absolutely beautiful! I love Heathers pictures. What a sweet little family.

mattnalisa said...

So precious!! Cant wait to see you guys!

Riss said...

These pictures are so beautiful! of course the people in them are even more beautiful! I love the one with Owen and Paige's feet. Paige looks to me like a good mixture of both of you. You have such darling kids, get over here!

Love you all,
Riss,

P.S. and why aren't I a friend?

Trevor and Summer said...

Great pics. Paige is such a little doll.

Joel and Kristie said...

These are so precious!

The Johnston's said...

Awwwww! Those did turn out great! WHat cute kids you have!

Brittney Blount said...

Hey Jada, I can't believe there you have two kids. They are sooo cute!! I hope everything is going well. You look great.

Lisa said...

Those pictures are precious...your new baby girl is so beautiful, too! What a cute family! How is Portland? If you are up in the Seattle area, we'll have to go out or something! How is it with 2?

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite page!! Those little feet look good enough to eat! What gentle and loving photos! I can "feel" the love there!