We had a great Halloween! Owen was a fire man and Paige was a leopard. They both looked so cute! Owen loved the fact that people were handing out candy! I tried to take his candy bag from him so we could walk a little faster and he almost had a huge fit in the middle of Gresham Station. Grandma Nelly sent them these really cute candy bags in a Halloween package. This year was so much fun, and I am expecting every year to just get better
and better.
and better.






7 comments:
Your kids are too cute! I love this time of year...a good excuse to dress our kids up to look extra adorable!
I love that little fireman! What an adorable costume! And Paige is the sweetest looking leopard I have ever seen! Wish I had little ones to dress up again! Now my children are dressing up their little ones! Where has the time gone! Enjoy them each and every day while you still have them at home!
Jada are you kidding, I didn't even know you had any kids. They are adorable. Goes to show how out of the loop I am. I'm glad you accidentally found my blog while trying to find Krystal Allen's! Ha Ha well, a very late congrats on your beautiful babies.
I LOVE Owen's new smile! He is too cute!
SOOOO CUTTTEE!!! And it looks like they had sooo much fun!!
SO cute! I am loving Owen's camera smile-it cracks me up every time!
Post a Comment