Sunday, June 15, 2008

Jada's Birthday

We all helped Mom blow out the candles.
Paige is making her Aunt Sarah proud by eating her pickles.
Mom got a lot of presents from Grandma Nelly. The other presents she got were stamps, stamps and more stamps. She went crazy with the stamps and assured me that her collection is complete now. (Fortunately, I am too smart to believe that.)

We had so much fun trying to pamper Mom for the day. She spends so much time and effort taking care of us, it was the least we could do. Unfortunately, Paige was up for long hours the night before and I had to go to school early in the morning so she couldn't sleep in. Plus I work in the clinic until about 7pm. Needless to say, she didn't have the ideal birthday. Some day we will be able to celebrate it right!

10 comments:

Goodman Family said...

Happy Birthday Jada!!! Hope you still felt loved even though Johnny wasn't home all day...someday...

Dani said...

Happy Happy Birthday! They are kind of over rated once you hit a certain age, especially with our hubbies in school, huh? Sounds like it was still a good one at any rate. Let's play again soon!

Jessie said...

you can never have enough stamps!! haha Happy Birthday Jada!! Soon you guys will done school!

julie! said...

one year older-hooray! happy birthday Jada!

Tueller Family said...

Happy Birthday Jada. Paige looks so grown up in the picture of her eating the pickle.

mattnalisa said...

Happy Birthday Jada! Hope you had a fabulous day! When do you come in July?

Jenni said...

Jada! Happy Birthday. Your kids are getting so big! Love ya guys

Mark said...

I love all the new posts!! I love that you took the princess quiz. and I can not believe paige is walking!! What a girl! and I love her even more for eating her pickles. I can't wait to see you all!

Mark said...

Mark said I had to tell you the post was from sarah because "he doesn't give a crap about the princess quiz"

The Johnston's said...

Happy belated birthday!