Ohhh, I am dying to meet your new little angel. She's so tiny. I am sad we have to keep waiting until we can all be together. Love you guys. Hope things are going well- we'll catch up soon!
So cute... I love the tutu! So girl!! You guys are looking like you are getting the three kid thing down great! We miss you guys and hope to see you visit us soon. Hint Hint
8 comments:
Love love love the tutu! I want one! :)
very beautiful!
what a babe!
Very cute. I love the tutu, the ribbon is very cute!
That tutu is GORGEOUS!!! So cute you named her after your grandma. She is a doll, it kinda makes me want a girl.
Ohhh, I am dying to meet your new little angel. She's so tiny. I am sad we have to keep waiting until we can all be together. Love you guys. Hope things are going well- we'll catch up soon!
So cute... I love the tutu! So girl!! You guys are looking like you are getting the three kid thing down great! We miss you guys and hope to see you visit us soon. Hint Hint
go lanell! thats awesome.. so cute jada! we can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment