Saturday, July 18, 2009

Owen Can Swim!

The other day we were swimming at my mom's house and my nephews were swimming and Owen had floaties on, so I made a comment to Owen about when are you going to learn how to swim? So he said "I can" and took his floaties off. Next thing I know he is swimming! It was crazy! He still has quite a ways to go, but it is nice to know he knows the basics of swimming.

8 comments:

NACJMAC said...

Way to go Owen! It's so fun to see a little video of them enjoying summer. Looks hot! We've been over 100 this week, so I can't imagine what it feels like there. Keep cool! We love you!

The Swanson Family said...

haha that is so funny! I love kids!! way to go buddy!

The Chambers Family said...

That is crazy! So funny! I wish my girls did that!

melissa marie said...

How exciting! I can't believe how much Paige looks like you in the post below. You definitely have darling kiddos.

The Chambers Family said...

Jordan watched this video about a million times today. "I miss Owen. And Paige and Jada." "I am going to be a McFarlane when I get married" Anyway, she's obsessed!

J and T DuBois said...

Oh my goodness. How fast they grow. We miss you guys.

Annie said...

Paige is your clone! The kids are so darling. Your summer looks like so much fun:) Cannon Beach make me homesick...what a blast you had.

Jas and Berg said...

Had to check your blog...I'm constantly talking about you. Of course, everyone loves Jada's name and ask where I got it...then I tell them I met a Jada in Portland, and la dee da. She is growing tons, I need to take pictures of her this week. Your kids really are adorable. I love Paige...my sister's middle name is Paige and she just has a girl and named her Kennedy Paige. Anyway, keep swimming to avoid the heat and take care, Bergen