Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sybil in the Tub, Listen to her Laugh!



Sybil has the funniest laugh ever! I love it! She started doing this last month and it is her real laugh and she does it all the time. She is so cute and is still so tiny! She is 16 pounds and is scared to death to walk. Even the thought of walking makes her cry. I am trying to help her overcome her fear, but we will see! She is starting to talk quite a bit. She can say:

Da-da
Ma-ma
all done
thank you

She is learning dog, cat, bunny, she gets it right most of the time. She does not like being a baby and is irritated by her limitations. Once she starts walking I think she is going to be so easy!

7 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

oh man!! That laugh is so cute!! I miss that little girl. She is growing up too fast for me!!

Trevor and Holly said...

Ha! That is so funny, how cute is she?!!! Your kiddos are so adorable!!

NACJMAC said...

so precious! We had to watch it again and again for Joey! I miss those darling girls so much!

Devin & Ruthann said...

That's so funny! How cute!

Jessie said...

Cute Jada, oh good, Elijah's not the only one who's still little!! he's only 17 lbs, but its cute :)

The Chambers Family said...

She is a cutie. It is sad we don't know her, but I feel like I do through your blog.

The Swanson Family said...

ummm... teagan at her 2 month appt was 15 lbs!! my baby is a cow and could eat sybil! it is so different for me bacause adeline was like sybil, small... tall and skinny. wow kids can sure be different! she is adorable!