Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures with My Kids

This morning I felt like having an impromptu photo shoot with the kids. I don't have many pictures of me with my kids since I usually am the one taking the pictures. I was so happy that the kids cooperated with me on this because I thought that they turned out so cute! I love these three soooo much and am so grateful to be their mom! What a huge blessing that has been given to me from our Father in Heaven!!! Each one brings something unique to our home and I can't imagine my life without them!
Today has been a great day so far and the kids are playing so well together! Oh I don't know if I mentioned on the blog before... we got rid of Pacifiers for Sybil!! I could not find one about 2 weeks ago so I decided I wasn't going to buy more and that she is done. She is doing great and it was so easy! We also are done with bottles. Life is good!

9 comments:

NACJMAC said...

What an adorable crew you guys are! Sometimes you gotta just do it-as far as photos go, and you did a great job- so did those cute kiddos- amazing really that all 3 were looking, smiling, etc. So cute! Miss you too!

The Swanson Family said...

beautiful!!

Trevor and Holly said...

Awww, SO CUTE!!! You look so GREAT!!! And what adorable little kiddos!!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Your kids are so cute!

Sarah Turpin said...

What a hot mom!

Skyler and Kaitlin Ferguson said...

So cute! These pictures turned out great!

mattnalisa said...

Your kids are so cute and you are a super cute mom!!

The Chambers Family said...

Very cute:)

Gaylene said...

Jada, Your family is so cute. I was in Nursery with Page today and she is a cutie. I also noticed the matching dresses... did you make them ?? They are super cute.

Gaylene