Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Paige!

We celebrated Paigie's birthday the whole month of August and the beginning of September! She was so spoiled! Time goes by so fast, and I am so lucky to have my sweet little Paige in my life! Amy (my sister-in-law) took some pictures of Paige at 3 and they all turned out beautiful! We had a birthday party at Cannon Beach and then on her real birthday Grandma Nelly and Grandpa Wade came to give Paige a bike, tinkerbell dress, and some light up shoes! She was so happy!

7 comments:

Goodman Family said...

What a DOLL! Oh my goodness she is beautiful!!!

NACJMAC said...

Oh I love my little Paige! I can't believe she's 3 already! I loved that we got to celebrate with her! And I LOVED doing pictures of her. What a little model she is- so beautiful!

Devin & Ruthann said...

She is such a pretty little girl! Totally adorable!

Dani said...

Holy smokes she is gorgeous!! Happy Birthday Paige!

The Swanson Family said...

perfect!! what a princess! hb paige!!

Jessie said...

Seriously I cant believe she turned 3!! Wow what a cute girl you have!

Lisa said...

Little Paige is so beautiful! She really looks so much like you, Jada!