Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween and Kristy's (my sister's) Wedding




My sister got married on October 30th! I am so happy for her and Mike! She is so happy and it shows! The ceremony was in Utah, Paige and Sybil got to be flower girls. Paige did a great job and Sybil didn't want to do anything but clean the flowers up! It was pretty cute and funny! I was so happy that I was able to design her wedding announcements, I loved how they turned out! This is the front of the card.


The wedding and luncheon was over by 2 so we were able to go home and nap before trick-or-treating started. The kids had a great time this year and I think that this year topped them all! Like my sister-in-law said "kids make holidays so much fun" It is so true! The weather was wet and rainy so we started the night off at the mall, but it was so crowded and the candy wasn't the good stuff, so Johnny and I took the kids and got our warm clothes on over the costumes. We took them over to a neighborhood near the temple and then we met up with everyone at my Aunt's house. The trip was short and sweet! We drove home all day Sunday and the kids did so good in the car!


(in the small pic from right to left 1. Owen 2. my sister-in-law Kaitlin and baby Caleb 3. My nephew Byron 4. Kitty Cat Sybil 5. Nephews Wyatt, Cohen and Byro)n 6. Paige

While we were there we also got to say hi to Mal (my sister-in-law) and we had fun going out to lunch and spending time at the mall with her! Thanks Mal!

2 comments:

Alisa said...

Congrats to Kristy! Sounds like you had a fun and busy weekend! Your kids are so so cute and I always love your scrapbooking! I have been wanting to start but I think I need you to teach me because I have attempted and failed at digital scrapbooking.

The Swanson Family said...

what a busy post!! but so fun! congrats to your family!