Sunday morning Sybil ran out to see her birthday decorations. She didn't waste any time and had one of her presents opened before John and I even got out of bed. She was pretty happy with that present that it held her over until we went to Grandma Nelly's house to have her party. Dad made Sybil some blueberry muffins and let Sybil lick the spatula. We went to church and she had a fun time in nursery and then we went straight to Grandma's house. She had fun opening her presents and loved her cake and ice cream! I was so impressed with how well she blew out the candles! What a fun day! Sybil is so spunky and full of energy! I am so happy that I am her mom! I know she is going to be a great big sister, just look at how cute she is with her dolly she got :) These past two years has flown by and we can't wait to see what is in store for all of us with the coming year!




3 comments:
She is so cute! Totally had me laughing! Happy Birthday to the big girl!
Happy Birthday! I really can't believe how much she has grown. She is just adorable. She looks so happy in all the pictures. I loved the video. She did do a great job blowing out the candles.
really??? TWO!!?? holy moly! hb lil girl!!
Post a Comment