Heather did such an amazing job with our family pictures we love them. I don't think that there wereany bad shots! We are so happy with all of them and can't thank Her enough. It was a bit of a challenge getting Owen to smile decently, but he did great. Johnny and I are huge fans of bribery. Owen will do anything for some candy! Go to Heathers link to see more of her work.
Ok those turned out sooo cute...and guess what? We booked an appointment to get our pics done with Heather too! I'm soo excited. It's been a while since we've had nice family pics done!
7 comments:
You guys are beauitful and Heather is amazing. I want her to take our pictures. We will see you soon!!
GORGEOUS PICS!!! You guys look great!
love the pics, we are getting ours done with her in 2 weeks! so excited
Very cute! You are such a good looking family!
These are Amazing Again!!!
Ok those turned out sooo cute...and guess what? We booked an appointment to get our pics done with Heather too! I'm soo excited. It's been a while since we've had nice family pics done!
I am in LOVE with Heather's work- I feel sad I haven't met her yet, it seems like everyone knows her but me-she does such an awesome job!
Post a Comment