Sunday, October 7, 2007

Potty Time





Owen is doing so good potty training. He is getting better at telling us he needs to go and he loves getting candy for going. Isn't that book picture funny, we told him to go get on the toilet and when Johnny went in to get help him he was "reading" it. We just can't get him away from those books!

9 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

What a big boy!! We laughed so hard I loved the one with the book.

Jason Young said...

Way to go Owen...way to go Johnny and Jada. It's hard work huh?!?! So worth it!!

Mandy

Heather Palmer said...

What the?? Since when do you have a blog? I had no idea!! I'm so excited!!

Tiffany said...

Wooohooo! Good Job Owen! Almost the whole nursery is potty trained or getting close! That is awesome-less diapers being bought-saving money! So great!

Joel and Kristie said...

I LOVELOVELOVE your pix, He is so cute, I can't believe he's actually reading on the toilet!!HEHE!! What a little man!

The Johnston's said...

YEAH OWEN!!! Way to go buddy! What a good example for Xander. I love the little video clip especially when he's all "yaah!". hee hee. Don't you just love the little undies! Good job guys!

Goodman Family said...

Aweseome job Owen! What a big boy! Love the book reading...he has many years to read in the powder room.

mattnalisa said...

Wow that is impressive! He is so dang cute too! Congratulations on the potty training :)

Heather Palmer said...

OH MY GOSH! That first photo had me falling off my chair I was laughing so hard! Good job Owen!!! He's doing so awesome!!