I got my hair cut today I went way dark. I am getting used to it. I really like it. Here are some before and afters. The bottom picture was who I was going for (only a dark version) it is Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Posh Spice
oh my goodness!! ahhhh!! from the mouth of mark "what did jada do!?!" We love it though, really it's sooo cute. You know me i love dark hair girls. :) It's hot!
WOW!! Dark looks great on you! you'll find being a brunette is just as fun...or even better! hee hee! Love the new do! And I'm sad we weren't able to see you and the kids once more before we move!
Jada, you're brave! It looks so good! Now you need the pink bra with the black and white strappy dress over it... Your kids are so cute in the kiddie kandidi pictures! How fun that you guys have those two little ones so close! I love it. Now you just need boy and then girl again and you'll have the same as us! Cute Fam!
11 comments:
oh my goodness!! ahhhh!! from the mouth of mark "what did jada do!?!" We love it though, really it's sooo cute. You know me i love dark hair girls. :) It's hot!
HOLY SMOKES!!! I barely even recognized you!!! What a FABULOUS change!! TOO FUN!!!
Mandy
Holy cow!!! I had to do a triple take to see if that was really you. Did Johnny know you were going dark or is this a surprise?
Lookin good! Love the new hair cut.
Jada I obviously LOVE your hair. You look Hot. Posh has nothing on you.
The above comment is from me, Katie.
I was not expecting that...LOVE IT!!!
i was totally thinking of doing the posh cut too! i think it looks amazing on you!!
HOLY CRAP! I barely recognized you! I'm glad you came to the "dark" side. It suits you! Love it, can't wait to see it in person!
WOW!! Dark looks great on you! you'll find being a brunette is just as fun...or even better! hee hee! Love the new do! And I'm sad we weren't able to see you and the kids once more before we move!
Looks good, I too am excited to see it in person!
Jada, you're brave! It looks so good! Now you need the pink bra with the black and white strappy dress over it...
Your kids are so cute in the kiddie kandidi pictures! How fun that you guys have those two little ones so close! I love it. Now you just need boy and then girl again and you'll have the same as us! Cute Fam!
Post a Comment