skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Cute Kids

My sisiter-in-law took these pictures for me the other day. I thought that they turned out so cute of the kids. Owen wouldn't really cooperate so we tried the best that we could. Paige is getting so big. We all miss Johnny so much, but we have been having a good time in AZ . He is coming tomorrow night and I couldn't be more ready for him. It has been a long 2 and 1/2 weeks. Thanks again to all those back home who invited Johnny over. We honestly have the best group of friends ever. We really appreciate it. Thank you Thank you Thank you!
4 comments:
Paige has gotten so big. Jon couldn't believe it was her. She is so cute!
HOLY!! She is getting huge!!! I'm sad we didn't get to say goodbye. So I'm sending hugs via this message! :) Have a merry Christmas!
What a cute family. How can we compete!
oh yeah and I love your new template!
Post a Comment