skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Girl Trip to California
I went to California with my mom, sister and sister-in-law. It was so much fun. My mother-in-law came to watch the kids and I had a great little vacation. I flew in to L.A. and my Mom and sisters were there perfect timing to pick me up. We went to our hotel room and got ready to go eat dinner. We went to a little Mexican restaurant and the food was so good. We woke up early the next morning for a long day of fun. We went shopping, where I actually found cute clothes! Then we came home to get ready to go out to eat to the oldest Restaurant in Hollywood, Musso and Franks, and then we went to the play Wicked. It was so much fun. I loved the play and now I can't stop listening to the Soundtrack. I had such a great time with my mom, Tacy and Sheree. I flew home on Saturday, it was a short trip, but it was the best. It was the first time I left my kids and it was great to see them again. Thank you to my Mom and to Corla for watching Owen and Paige while Johnny was at school.
All of us right before we went in to the play.
Tacy, Sheree and Me at the theater.
The girls at Musso and Franks, the oldest restaurant in the Hollywood district. The food was great!
The girls outside the restaurant.
I was in an old phone booth.
Tacy giving money to a man playing his trumpet on the sidewalk outside the theater.
Sheree, me and Tacy on the sidewalk.
3 comments:
All I can say is...I"M VERY JEALOUS!!!
How way super fun, and once again-I LOVE your outfit-too sexy!
Looks like you girls had lots of fun! You look so gorgeous! Hollywood Babe!
Post a Comment