We had a great time in Utah. Johnny was able to shadow some chiropractors there and the rest of the time we spent with Johnny's sister Sarah, and his brother Joe and their families. We packed tons of fun activities in our week in Utah. We went to the fish aquarium, carved our pumpkins, the boys went golfing 2 times and we had trick-or-treating. Owen loved playing in the leaves and watching "Monster House" over and over. Paige was a little jealous of Boyce and was mad when other people would hold him and not her. It was sad to leave, but I needed to. I think I gained 5 pounds from all the food that we ate. With Sarah breastfeeding and me being pregnant we were constantly eating. We can't wait for Mark, Sarah and Boyce to move to Vegas in December, because we will be in AZ and only be about 5-6 hours away.








1 comment:
it doesn't matter that you gained 5 pounds. IT's ABOUT TIME. you look great!
Post a Comment