Friday, October 24, 2008

"Arr Matey"

For the longest time Owen has said he wants to be a monkey for Halloween.  Well a few weeks ago he changed his mind and was determined to be a pirate.  We found a really cute pirate costume for both Owen and Paige.  They looked adorable.  I wasn't going to post these until Halloween, but Johnny thought we should just post it.  Anyways enjoy the pictures.


10 comments:

mattnalisa said...

The two cutest pirates I have ever seen!! Happy Halloween to you guys!

Unknown said...

That's too cute that they match! There are going to be a lot of pirates out there! Both Carter and Nixon are going pirate too! I have never seen a cute girl one though- that is adorable!

Katie said...

ohhhh my gosh! seriously the cutest pirates i've EVER seen!

Sarah Turpin said...

I am so crazy about pirates this year. Boyce loves everything pirates I know he is young but for reals. I love the costumes! They look so cute and treat or treating is going to be so much fun with all you guys!

The Chambers Family said...

I love them. They are so cute, and that they match is too cute!

Trevor and Holly said...

Your kids look sooo DANG CUTE!! Love, Love the costumes!! I should of had my boys be pirates this year because Garrett and Porter are totally into pirates right now. Hope you guys have a Happy Halloween!!

The Swanson Family said...

ahhh! I love it! they are soooo cute! so are you and johnny going to be pirates too??!!

Lisa said...

What little cuties!! I LOVE their costumes! How is pregnancy (round 3)?

Tueller Family said...

They look soooo cute. We hope you had a Happy Halloween!

Jessie said...

Those costumes are great!!! I love when kids match :)