Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Belly Shot (request from my sister-in-law)

I am 21 weeks and feeling good.  My sister-in-law Sarah asked for a profile shot and since she is so good about doing whatever I ask her to do for me, I thought that I would follow through with her request.  Besides it is good that she asked, because I think I only have 2 belly pictures from when I was pregnant with Owen and only 1 (on my delivery day) with Paige.  Thanks for the push in getting more belly shots Sarah!

12 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

Thank you Jada! I love that you do what I say. haha. You look great!! and I can't wait to see in you person I hope it's sooner then later (whatever that means) I'll just say I hope its soon

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

When I read the title, "Belly Shot" I was like oh no Jada you aren't going to bare your belly are you. Glad to see you clothed!

Heather said...

You are SO cute pregnant girl!

And your kids are BEAUTIFUL! like crazy cute.

Looks like you guys are doing great and I'm so glad. It's been fun to blog jump and catch up with old friends.

Come visit us if you'd like: kandhtown.blogspot

And say hi to Jonny Mac.

Katie said...

still looking hot!

Lisa said...

Wow guys! CONGRATS! That is SO exciting...#3 and another girl too! I'm glad pregnancy is going well for you, but part of me kind of doesn't like you for that(I'm not the happiest pregnant lady). Got any names yet? That is always a fun part!

Tiffany said...

I have a bigger bump than that! You are the cutest prego!

Katie said...

hey...for sure call and let's hook up in november. if you need a place to stay, let us know. we're excited to see you guys!

mattnalisa said...

Jada you are so cute! You guys are still moving here soon right? There is a house for sale/rent around the corner. You should defnitely live there! Also, I really think I need to order some new stamps. I bought some clear ones from Michaels and they are crap!!

The Chambers Family said...

What Belly?

Trevor and Holly said...

You are so dang cute pregnant!! I am so glad I have never been pregnant the same time as you because I get so huge and you are so tiny!! We miss you guys!! Holly

Nicole W. said...

you look ridiculously amazing for being half way through your 3rd pregnancy! good on ya girl!

Heather Palmer said...

Ok I look more pregnant than you do...and I'm not expecting! You are so cute.