Our trip started out by making some cupcakes
Then we went to feed the ducks, this picture is a little blurry, but Paige decided that she needed the bread more than the ducks did.
The ducks were not afraid of us at all! Oh and notice the please do not feed the ducks sign we are standing on. Both Corla and myself did not even notice that! When I showed Johnny the pictures he pointed out the "Please do not feed the ducks" We had to laugh at that.
Then we went to a pumpkin patch and had some fun on the hayride and trying to find the best pumpkin in the field. Paige would not smile until right after I put the camera away...typical Paige!
All of us on the Hayride to the pumpkins.
The kids with their pumpkin. Owen wanted to give Paige the big one, he is such a nice brother.Thanks Grandma and Grandpa we are having a great time in Spokane.


7 comments:
It looks like you had fun. Paige's coat is too cute! I love the picture of her and Corla.
Congratulations on the pregnancy! I haven't checked your blog for awhile so I'm a little late. I love your cute little family!
Paige reminds me of you as a little. Congrats on being pregnant...YOU DO NOT LOOK PREGNANT!!!
so fun! I love the pictures, and i love paige's coat. And I got your message. we are going to take some family pics at the pumkin patch soon and i'll email them.
paige's coat is so awesome! your little ones look so happy! beautiful pics!
fun! i love the pumpkin patch and paige's coat. stylin'.
congrats on your news! your kids are adorable as always! tell johnny hello!
Post a Comment