I don't know if you can see this picture or not, but I (Jada) am the green player. We were playing golf on the Wii, and I won! This was from a while ago, when we went to visit Nate and Amy in West Richland, but I had to post it! This is the ONLY time I ever remember beating Johnny at anything...other than Scrabble here and there. I am fine that it was just on the Wii and not on the real golf course because lets face it, I am the worst golfer in the world!


3 comments:
hee hee! That is awesome!
I do love the Wii. But PS, this does not count as a real post, and we would like a real update. :)
This makes me laugh- if anyone pays attention to the low score- they'll think "wow, she's terrible"- remember how Joey or was it Connor played for me about half of the game! I am happy you won- it feels good! I beat Nate 4 times the other night in the wii trivia game! Go Girls!
Post a Comment