Tuesday, September 23, 2008


We went to a family friend here in AZ and he was able to give us the exciting news that we are going to be having another baby girl. We are very happy! Thank you Dr. Beck for getting us in! For those of you who didn't know, I am pregnant...Suprise! We are 18 weeks and are due on February 22nd.

18 comments:

Tiffany said...

Holy Cow! So many babies! Congrats-and another sweet girl-so fun!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Yeah! How fun for Paige!

Jessie said...

Paige and her are going to be so close!! thats awesome! congrats!!
so far the count is: 1 girl 2 boys!
(from all of us due around the same time)

Tueller Family said...

How fun another girl. You have the same kid pattern going on as Dave and I. Boy, girl, girl, now all you need is one more girl to be caught up with us. That seems really weird that you are going to have 3 kids.

Haley and Jon said...

Congrats! We are excited for you. Paige and her are so close, they will always have a friend around. How fun.

NACJMAC said...

We are so excited for you guys- Precious little nieces- I'm in heaven! We love you guys- Congratulations!

Sarah Turpin said...

I am so excited!! Johnny called with the great news. I can't believe another girl. I am so happy for you!

Alisa said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!

Dani said...

Yay for baby girls!!

The Swanson Family said...

we are so happy for you guys! congrats! yeah!

The Johnston's said...

What the! Congrats McFarlane Family! Thats exciting news!

Moore Fun said...

Oh that it so exciting! Congrats. Girls rock.

Perkes Family said...

How fun! I am so happy for you!

Goodman Family said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting!

Katie said...

i don't know if you or paige is going to love having a girl more...i say you! twin clothes and princess everything. yay! congrats i'm so happy for you guys. you are such a good mom.

Trevor and Holly said...

Hey Jada~
Congrats on the new girl!! That is so fun!! I am very excited for you guys!! We missed you in Texas!!
Holly

Krystal Arnett said...

Jada, congrats that is so exciting. You are just the baby machine. Paige totally looks just like you. Your kids are just darling.

sharpfamiy said...

Yeah! Another girl! I personally love girls, but I can't wait to have a boy one day. Paige will love having a sister. Anyway, congrats. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on the cruise.