Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Very Favorite Picture of our Family!

9 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

I love it! Everyone's expressions are great and natural!

Haley and Jon said...

So cute. I am amazed that both of your kids are smiling and looking at the camera.

Katie said...

looks so good!!! i love it.

Tueller Family said...

What a great family picture! Your family is so cute.

Sarah Turpin said...

I love all the pictures!! Happy b-day paige. THe pictures were so cute. I am glad it all work out

Jessie said...

wow could this picture be any more perfect?!!!

Heather Palmer said...

This is one of my personal fave pictures too...I'm glad you guys like it. You are all so gorgeous though...you could be looking off into space with goofy grins and still look amazing! :)

Moore Fun said...

Wow, that's one good looking family! What a beautiful background too.

Goodman Family said...

Wow! I love it!