Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige Girl!

Paige loved her birthday cupcake. I was so happy that she left her crown, necklace, and tutu on! She looked so cute on her big day. We were so happy that we had a good turn out for her party at the park. I was pretty mad when we got there to set up, there was an even bigger party in the spot that we wanted to be in. Oh well it all turned out and the party was so much fun. Oh and I was not very happy with Walmart. I called to make sure my cake order was going to be ready for the next day, and they said that they didn't have our order, so I placed another order and when I went to pick up her cake her name was spelled wrong! Again oh well. They asked me if they wanted me to have them squeeze an "i" in between and I said no thanks. I don't think that I am going to be ordering a cake from Walmart again. Our friends Trevor and Holly and their kids came from Spokane to celebrate! Thanks for all of our friends who came to celebrate with us!


7 comments:

julie! said...

Happy Birthday Paige! Sorry we missed out. Looks like everyone had a good time. Just know Paige, that little John was thinking of you :)

Katie said...

Happy Birthday to the little Princess!! Wish we could have been there!!

Reagan and Mike said...

cutest picutures! k here's one of my favorite memories... well overall just living in provo together you leading me toward the light making me go to church all that good stuff ha ha but how can i forget the dare.. i took out the track in swimsuit bottoms and a top and you stood on the balcony and laughed hysterically at our neighbors faces as i passed. you're always good for a laugh. and i love the pinky story. ha ha. we miss you guys. love ya!

Reagan and Mike said...

..took out the trash..

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Paige! She looks so big in those pictures!! What a cutie!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Paige, sorry we couldnt make it, it looked fun and those cupcakes looked YUMMY!

The Swanson Family said...

she is so cute in her princess outfit! sorry about the cake I would have been pissed! should have left it there and went to fred meyer! hahaha