13 years ago
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Paige's First Birthday, McFarlane Style! (A week early)
I can't believe my beautiful baby girl is turning one! We had such a fun celebration with the McFarlane's. She is so much fun and I love being around her. She is always smiling and she scrunches up her cute little nose and you can't help but love her! She brings so much love to this family and this past year has been a blast watching her and Owen interact. I love being her mommy!
She got a cute little purse and tons of fun things to put in it from Grandma and Grandpa. Isn't that picture the best!
She wasn't that into unwrapping the presents, but I am sure she will learn to enjoy that by next year.
Grandma also got her a strawberry shortcake doll and that was the hit of the party, all the boys took that from her to play with it before she even knew it.
I had to put this picture on because this has become classic Paige. She sees something that looks interesting and then says "ooohhhh" and it is so stinking cute!
We went to Red Robin to celebrate her birthday dinner. Connor was such a cute boy and made sure that the waiter knew that it was little Paige's birthday. They brought her out this huge ice cream sundae. We were all stuffed, but we managed to get it all eaten. She is just a fun, happy girl and we enjoy having her around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Happy Birthday Paige!
Love, Dvve, Steph and kids
I cant believe she's turing one already!!! what a cutie :) Thats so nice that you get along with your inlaws, i love mine too!
WOW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE!
She is soooo cute and getting so big! I can't believe she is one.
Looks like a fun party!!! Happy Birthday early!
i know. i know i can't redeem myself with one comment but hey there's always that first step right? ha. just had to say i can't believe paige is one! crazy. and hows this pregnancy going? the same as your others? there definitely is rumor of us moving south but we'll have to see. like i said.. knowing you and johnny will be down there might just give us that push we need!
Happy birthday to the litte cutie pie!! she is so stinkin' cute!! congrats
She is so cute and so big!
happy birthday paige. looks like lots of fun!
She is so cute I can't stand it! she reminds me A LOT of Erika! I can't believe she'll be one in less than 2mos!!!!!!!!!!!!! insane!!!
Paige is seriously SO cute! you should bring her over to play with ERika!!!
Happy Birthday Paige!!! It looks like you had a great day!! Your growing up so fast!
Jada, your comment to me was so nice and very appreciated! Paiges's birthday looks like a homerun....she is so darling:)
Post a Comment