13 years ago
Sunday, August 24, 2008
McFarlane Fun!
Johnny's Sister and Brother-in-Law came to Spokane to visit with their 6 month old baby boy. So Johnny was so nice and told me that I should go too so we could all have a fun time together. I am so happy that I was able to go, because we had a great time. We went spent a couple days in Spokane and then we went to West Richland to visit Johnny's Brother and his family. Amy made some pulled pork sandwiches for us and then we spent the day together. The next day we went bike riding and all the kids loved it, and the adults even got into it. Then Johnny came and met us on Saturday evening. We had so much fun! I love hanging out with Johnny's family and am so happy that I get along with the in-laws so well. Thanks for the fun get away Pat and Corla and Johnny for getting me over there.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment