Johnny flew in on Thursday just in time to go to Lagoon with us. I was so happy to have him there.
This picture is hilarious because Owen was scared to death to go on the rides, he would go if we put on, but he wasn't very happy about it. Cohen on the other hand was more than willing to go on ALL the rides. I have never seen a more daring kid in all my life. He isn't scared of anything. I love that Owen actually put his hands up because he was so scared. This was the first ride of the day and he did eventually loosen up by the end of the night. He wanted to go on most of the rides.
Cohen, Byron and Owen on the helicopter ride.
Paige convinced Wyatt to pole dance with her.
The group went on the new ride Wicked I couldn't get a picture of them all when the ride was actually going, but I went up to the gate and got one before they got off.
I love this picture because in the top left corner you see my uncle holding my nephew over him so that he wouldn't get wet. Very funny Dave! Owen really had a great time on this ride. He loves to get wet.


No comments:
Post a Comment