Ok so here are just a few of my favorite pictures that Heather took for us to remember Paige at One year old. Thank you Heather! I loved all of them! If you haven't been to Heathers website you need to check it out. The link is on my blog.
So so so cute!!! You did a great job on the party and her tutu is too too cute! I loved the decorations and of course Paige is so darling, I wish we could have been there. I also love your family pictures, Heather is so good I wish she would move to Arizona!
3 comments:
So so so cute!!! You did a great job on the party and her tutu is too too cute! I loved the decorations and of course Paige is so darling, I wish we could have been there. I also love your family pictures, Heather is so good I wish she would move to Arizona!
What great 1st birthday pictures. Your friend is so good at taking pictures. Paige looks so cute in her tutu!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment