Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funny Video of Owen

Today I asked Owen to pick up the balls in the hall.  He thought that he had to do it all at once, and it was a little bit of a challenge for him.  Once he realized I was videoing him he gave me this look like you got me mom.  Oh and just remember that He had been trying for some time before I finally got up to get it on video.  Anyways I thought that it was funny and definitely blog-worthy.


4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I got all caught up on your posts and I CANNOT believe that Paige is walking and is 1! That video of Owen is hysterical-your kids are so cute and those pics Heather took are priceless!

mattnalisa said...

I am going to be honest, I watched it twice. Its hilarious. Matt and I laughed so hard!!

Sarah Turpin said...

I laughed so hard I love it! and it looks like Paige is walking all over!

Annie said...

Very cute video! Loved/loved the pictures of Paige on her birthday, especially the one of her cake on the lawn with the frosting all over her face:)