Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day!

The kids didn't cooperate very well so we had Bill and Ericka take a picture of us
Owen wanted to eat the snow and Paige was a little irritated from the snow hitting her face.


We had to get a picture of us in front of our apartment before we move away. We are getting very excited to be in AZ!

8 comments:

Goodman Family said...

Thanks for canceling church today!!

Makes you want to be in AZ huh?

Cute pictures!

Haley and Jon said...

Cute family pictures. We are going to miss you guys when you move.

Sarah Turpin said...

I can't believe all that snow in Portland! I love the pictures. Snow is so peaceful and fun, but you wont have very many white christmas here on out

Katie said...

fun! that's quite a bit. hey, where is our christmas card?! just kidding. i saw yours at janine's and it's cute. hope your move goes well!

The Johnston's said...

So much fun! Good luck you guys with your career and the new baby!

Reagan and Mike said...

we had snow this week too! I love it, its finally looking more like december! I love the pic of paige too. She is so cute.

Karen Brothersen said...

Hey John and family... It is Karen B. I was excited to see your blogon Heathers. You look so happy and you are moving to ZION! Arizona is the best. You will love it.

Jessie said...

What a great pic to remember Oregon eh! Ya, If you don't like the snow very much then Arizona is the place for you! :)
It was fun teaching YW with you! I'll miss swapping lessons hehe
Good luck with the last weeks of your pregnancy and I'll be checking your blog when you move for babay girl pics!
~Jessie