This is one of the tables for the Christmas Eve dinner. My mom did a great job making the food. There were 39 people there!


I love this picture. I think that Paige has Johnny wrapped around her little finger.
Wyatt enjoyed his food a little too much. He woke up in the middle of the Nativity program.
Paige loves getting tons of attention and Grandma Nelly is really good at giving Paige exactly what she wants.
This is the winner out of the many attempts to get a good family picture.

This is one of the pictures I got of the kids, I think that they were so cute!


3 comments:
Merry Christmas you guys! Love the photos! We miss you already! It makes me sad knowing we aren't going back to Portland after the holidays to see all of our friends!!! :(
I hear you on the MANY attempts for a decent picture. I think it turned out great. And Paige as a shepherd and Owen as a donkey...too cute!
Hey, The Young Women wanted me to let you know they are upset they didn't get to say goodbye with the weather and all, Anyway We all Miss you guys! Glad you made it to AZ safely!
Post a Comment