Ok so the part that I am talking about is we got Paige off of a Pacifier! We thought that it would be way too difficult. Johnny and I have tried several times, but were never really serious. This time we were serious. It didn't take long she cried for an hour on the first nap and only 9 minutes on the second nap and she has been pretty good through the day. We knew we had to get serious since we only have a short while until our new little girl will be here. Paige has been Pacifier free for a week now!
Ok now time for an update, I don't have any pictures loaded yet, but we are renting a house in Gilbert it is a 4 bedroom house with a big backyard. The kids have loved it and so do Johnny and I. We moved in a week ago and have had lots of help getting it all set up and looking good from my mom and sisters.
I don't have pictures, but I will definitely be posting some of Johnny's birthday.
13 years ago


5 comments:
I cannot wait to see pictures!! That is so awesome that you got a house with a nice backyard! I bet your kids are just loving it. Every time I see you post now, I wonder if you are going to go into labor early and it's going to be a delivery post! :) Alas, it is not, but still an exciting post.
Hey we live in Queen Creek, that's pretty close! We should get together soon! If you need help with your house or anything, let me know! I'm usually not busy and I'd love to help! Also, I see your baby is due really soon. I know you have family here, but let me know if you need any help with her or your other kids when she comes!
Are you loving being in a house? I am jelous. I am glad you are all settled though. I can't believe you due so soon. I hope you are feeling well. We want to see pregnant pictures.
congrats on the new place! happy bday to johnny!
i need to do that!
Post a Comment