Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grandma Mac

We love having Grandma Mac come to visit us.  She loves the kids so much and they play with her all day long.  She is such a wonderful Grandma, and Mother-in-law!  I got very lucky when I married Johnny I not only married the perfect man, but I got such a wonderful family out of it!

Here is Grandma feeding little Sybil 
Corla got an adjustment from Dr. McFarlane.  Isn't he so handsome!
For mother's day I went with Corla and we got our feet done.  Corla had never had a pedicure before and I think that it was the perfect gift for her!  She LOVED it!
We played on the slip-n-slide and had a great time!



6 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

I wish I was there! :( oh well i guess we have to be home some time. I love the cute toes

Haley and Jon said...

Oh sunshine. I would love to be out playing on a slip n slide.

Jessie said...

gotta say I'm jealous of that sun!!

The Chambers Family said...

I am also jealous of the nice weather! I love your toes, what a fun gift!

Dani said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! And yes, send some sunshine our way!

NACJMAC said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It looks so fantastic to be wet and warm in the sun! I wish we could just pop down for a visit- maybe someday soon! What a fun idea with the pedicures- you're so sweet. Kiss those precious kids for me. I can't wait to play with them soon.