Friday, May 1, 2009

Story Time

Owen is the worlds greatest big brother.  He loves both of his sisters so much.  He is always helping me with whatever I ask him to do.  Today I was cleaning the house and I saw Owen reading his new airplane book to Sybil.  She was loving it!  

I haven't really been very good at blogging about what we are up to, because... well we aren't up to much.  Usually I get out of the house about twice a week, one of those times is typically grocery shopping and the other is Sunday when we go to church and then spend the rest of the day at My parents house with my whole family.  I am really enjoying three kids.  I have some pretty amazing kids and they are always smiling and happy.  Owen and Paige are at the age where they play so well together and are pretty good at sharing their toys, and Sybil rarely cries.  She makes it about 12 hours through the night now and is my smileyest baby.  Johnny is doing really well starting up his new practice he has quite a few patients and is getting more and more as time goes on.  I don't know if I have mentioned on the blog about his clinic.  We came up with the name Omega Chiropractic and so far things are running smoothly.  It is so nice to have a workin' man! 



3 comments:

NACJMAC said...

Could that be any cuter? What a sweet big brother! Sybil is so darling I can hardly stand it- I wish we could just buy plane tickets and come see you guys! Anyway 2 nights ago Joey and I were reading getting ready for bed and he said, " I miss my buddy Owen- where is he". I almost cried, I can't wait until they can be together again soon!

stacy said...

hey i just stumbled upon your blog in the weirdest way...ask me about it sometime :)

your blog is super cute! your kids are adorable!:)

Wade and Lanell said...

Jada that is so cute of both of them. I love those pictures!