Monday, April 27, 2009

Earrings

I am so happy that Sybil got her ears pierced.  She looks adorable!  She did awesome.  She barely even cried.  Sarah, my sister-in-law came with me and got a few before pictures of her and then she couldn't watch the actual ear-piercing part.  Although I think she was surprised at how quick Sybil got over it.  Now with her ears pierced she is definitely looking more and more like Paige.  

6 comments:

Dani said...

Yay for little girls and pierced ears! I think it is so cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

Awwww! So cute but makes me wish Sophia's didnt grow over!

The Swanson Family said...

cute little girls!

Katie said...

still trying to get trent to let me get lily's done. now we'll have to wait until she can understand. sybil is so cute!! love the earrings.

Lisa said...

What a cute cute girl! She looks like such a good mix of you guys. I'm so glad she is a good baby. How is it with 3, as crazy as a lot of people say?