
I took the kids to my sister-in-laws ward Easter activity. Our ward was not doing anything, so I decided it would be fun to go with Sheree. The kids loved it. Owen got tons of eggs, and Paige only picked up a few. It was so much fun to see Owen understand the concept completely and get as many eggs as he could. Paige just liked this one pink egg and Sybil just slept the whole entire time!


5 comments:
Your kids are so stinkin' adorable! I can't believe how grown up Paige is looking!
So cute! I also can't believe how big Paige is!
Your kids are sooo cute! Little Sybil looks just like Paige (to me)! Her announcement is so dang cute too...love the tutu!
I just love your kids, they are so cute. Sybil is just as cute as the others congrats.
very cute!
Post a Comment