Sybil loves her bath, infact I don't think that she has ever cried in the bath tub (other than when I am scrubbing her) Whenever she is fussy, I know she needs to calm down in the tub. She is such a good baby and it is so much fun to see some smiles out of her.
New things Sybil has done this week:
-Smile
-first baby babble
-slept 8 hours through the night!


Owen was so happy that I asked him to feed Sybil her bottle. I got a phone call from a friend saying she was on her way over, so I needed to pick up the house in a hurry and needed Owen's help. He was so excited. I got him all set up and put the boppy pillow on him and set a pillow under his arm so that it wouldn't get tired. Paige tried to take the pillow, and Owen explained to Paige that his arm was tired and the pillow was helping him. Owen is such a sweet boy and loves his sisters so much. 
Paige is such a funny girl and also loves her sister. On this day she couldn't stand that I was giving Sybil a bath and she wasn't in it. I told Paige not to get in and while I was bending over to wash Sybil, before I knew it I heard a splash and found Paige just sitting next to Syb. She looked at me and said "I wet" Owen and I were laughing so hard, so I made Owen go get the camera. She always cracks me up. Oh and if you notice Paige is wearing her necklace. She wakes up and the first thing she wants is a necklace. She is such a girly-girl! I love my kids! I am so blessed to have 3 amazing children, and an amazing husband in my life.


9 comments:
Your kids are SO cute! I love that Owen is always such a big helper. I hope Brycen will be like that too!
That totally cracks me up! What a serious cutie. How fun that Sybil is doing new things! She has a cute smile and her eyes are so big and pretty.. and Owen.. HELLO! that kid is going to be a heart breaker. He looks like a real sweetheart.
I didn't notice at first that you had put our button on your blog..then I did and I was like "Ohhhh". Thank you SO much Jada! That is SO nice of you!!
So cute! I love Paige in the tub, and Owen looks so proud feeding Sybil! You have to love the first smiles!
that tub one is so funny! a couple weeks ago I filled a tub for adeline, shut the door to the bathroom and told her I was going to get her a drink. She proceeded to open the door and climb, fully clothed, into the tub... she heard me come back and jumped back out dripping everywhere. I asked her if she was in the tub and she said "no" like it was perfectly obvious that she was just as I left her 30 seconds before... dry. Gotta love them! beautiful pics as always!
I don't think your kids could get any cuter!!!! So adorable. I can't believe those big smiles! Paige is getting so big- and what a big brother helper Owen! Joey said- smiling Sybil Sue- he talks about her a lot. We can't wait to get to be with her. Love you all!
Thats hilarious... so freakin cute! and congrats on the loaf!! hey.. you gotta start somewhere =)
We havent seen any smiles yet....I cant wait!! Sybil is so happy! And look at your cute little Paige, such a girly girl! :)
Too funny! Kids are the greatest aren't they. That's so awesome that Sybil is already smiling! So Cute!!!
Paige is turning into quite the beauty! Your kids are all adorable!
Post a Comment