Grandma and Grandpa Mac or Mac't as Owen and Paige call them came to visit. Johnny's dad had a convention in Scottsdale, so we were lucky to get them close enough to spend the week with them! Corla came a few days early and has been such a fun Grandma and fun Mother-in-law! She has really spoiled all of us! My sister-in-law, Amy, has a sister who just moved to Arizona a couple of weeks ago so Corla took all of us out to eat and then on Wednesday we went to the Phoenix zoo. We all got in free becasue of a promotion they are running (if you have a fry's club card you get 2 general admissions for free, zoo closes at 2!) Anyways the kids and adults had a great time! Grandma took Paige shopping for some new birthday clothes and she got tons of new fun stuff! Then when Grandpa came we went swimming at their awesome resort pool and went fishing in the little resort catch and release pond! We have had so much fun with Grandpa and Grandma and it is going to be so sad to see them go on Tuesday, but we will enjoy them for a few more days! Oh and I forgot to mention Corla is helping me start a garden, so wish me luck I hope it turns out ok!




7 comments:
SO FUN!!! Your family is REALLY so BEAUTIFUL!!!! =)
Looks like you guys are having fun! Your littlest is getting so big! Good luck with your garden.
It's always fun to have grandparents in town to spoil you! Good luck with that garden!
that sounds like so much fun! your family always sounds like there is fun stuff going on. you will do awesome with your garden, just show it love and it will do the same for you :) good luck! great pics as always dear!
I am glad you all had fun, but I just really wish we could have been there! and you look beautiful as ever
Trevor and I would LOVE it,if you guys came to visit!!!! =) And Trevor would especially love to have John to go to the game with!!! I am not very fun to watch sports with, although I think it would be an experience to go watch a game in person if for nothing else than to watch all the crazy people!! ;)
Looks like such fun! I love the pictures. I'm excited to hear about your garden!- Take some pictures as it grows. Your hair is getting long- It's so cute. Miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment