OK so I FINALLY finished Owen's room! It only took me 2 years! Ever since Owen has been in a "big boy" bed I have been at a loss as to what to put over his bed...until now! I saw on my friend Tiffany Hewlett's blog this great idea for the rain gutter bookshelf. Isn't it so cute? I saw it and I thought that it would be adorable in Owen's room so I told Johnny my plan and we got it done! Thanks Johnny it looks so good, and thanks Tiffany for the great idea! Go to raisingolives.com for a full tutorial.
13 years ago


7 comments:
Cute, very cute.
Love it! I can't wait to get into our house and set up our kiddies' rooms. It's so much fun! And such a small world- Tiffany is in my parent's ward back home.
so cute!! I have seen that before and have plans for one for us in the future :)
Arent' they the best? I'm lovin the red! His room looks great!
looks great!
That's a brilliant idea and his big boy room is very cute.
you always do a great job decorating! very very cute.
Post a Comment