Monday, October 5, 2009

Before and After

Ok, so the before picture is super ugly it was the only one I had of me before I went dark again. I am loving my dark hair, I feel so much better and more like myself as a brunette! The kids like it and Johnny likes it so I think that it is going to stay dark for awhile. Oh and I apologize again for the ugly picture I am a little embarrassed that I am even showing you a before picture.

11 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

Jada!! i know I already text you but
i love it for reals! so so so cute. I want to do something new maybe i should do blond. haha

Sarah Turpin said...

your first pictures isn't that bad, but I don't like the pacifier on your shoulder

Alisa said...

I LOVE IT!!! Your hair looks so good dark!

Unknown said...

You are always adorable, but I am loving the new hair, VERY CUTE!!

Jessie said...

I like the blonde for summer but October is definatley the month to go dark! I really like it, it brings out eyes, very pretty!

Haley and Jon said...

I love you dark hair. It looks really good on you.

Dani said...

I LOVE the dark! Definitely a keeper!

The Swanson Family said...

looks fantastic! gotta go dark for the fall! perfect!

NACJMAC said...

Oooh I like it! I thought it was cute blond too though- you looked gorgeous at Cannon Beach- but change is fun and you pull off both very well. I love the dark longer like you have it! Fun fun! I got mine cut last week and she did short bangs- They need to grow a little but it's fun to have something new! Anyway, you look beautiful! (and the first pic wasn't bad at all!)

Devin & Ruthann said...

I love the dark! It looks so cute! And you look great in your before pic too!

I wanna get together again soon!

J and T DuBois said...

Cute...I really like it!