Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sybil

Sybil is such a good baby! I love this little face! She is growing so fast and learning new things all the time. It seems like they learn quicker when they have older siblings to watch. She is usually happy and so far her temperament is just like Owen's. She looks like Johnny. She loves to eat and pull herself up to everything. We still don't know what she is going to be for Halloween, but we know she will be gorgeous. Oh and this picture was funny because I was chasing her all over the house trying to get a good picture. I failed they all turned out bad, so I told Johnny to take a quick picture and of course this is the first picture he takes...success!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Yay for good third babies! Hopefully Tay will keep up the trend. Sybil is so cute! And I just have to say again how much I love you with dark hair!

Sarah Turpin said...

What a cute picture!! i love it and I can't wait to get my hands on the little cutie. She has grown so much!

The Chambers Family said...

Very cute!

mrunyan said...

Jada, Oh my heck girl...so I just started browsing a bit today and I found Shalyce's, Krystal's and your blog. It was super fun to see your cute family. Dang girl it has been a long time. So where are you guys now? Sorry I couldnt really tell from the pics. Well a bit of an update on me...I came home from my mission in Romania in December and I have been in London since May and I will be coming back to Mesa mid November. Well girl I'ld love to catch up and see you when I get home.