Thursday, October 8, 2009

Owen's Preschool Party

We all had a great time at Owen's preschool Halloween party. He got to pick out a pumpkin and decorate it and there were so many activities to do there. He is loving preschool and has loved having his cousin Cohen in his class (bottom picture)
Anyways. It has been a while since I updated--a real update. Our computer crashed last week and there hasn't been much to blog about. We have had a great time this week going to the park everyday because the weather is finally beautiful here. Owen and I have been playing a lot of softball, he is very good, and I will be getting video of it soon.
Paige is such a smart little girl and is always making us laugh with her comments. She is the spitting image of me when I was her age and I need to get my 2 year old pictures so that I can do another comparison.
Sybil is getting around everywhere. She has been crawling since 6 months and she started pulling herself up to furniture at about 6 1/2 months. It is so funny to see her pull herself up, because she is so small. We just went to the doctor for her check-up and she weighed 14.1 oz.! She is such a happy baby and her smile just melts my heart. I was so nervous to have 3, but Sybil is such a joy and we couldn't be happier with our 3 children.
Johnny and I are doing great! John is so busy with work, but is doing such a great job and is a great Dr. He is always so positive and it makes life so much fun to be around him. I definitely picked the right husband:) I have been having so much fun living in Arizona. I love our ward and I love how close we live to EVERYTHING!




3 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

Owen- I love your pumpkin!! It's so cute good job!

The Swanson Family said...

beautiful, happy family!
great post!

Dani said...

Glad Owen is loving preschool. I can't wait to get Carter in one next year. I think he is definitely ready. Your kids are so cute. Wish we lived closer!