Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Proposal


Johnny has been trading Chiropractic services for Jewelry. He told me about it and told me to pick out my dream ring, and this is it! He "proposed" tonight and gave me this beautiful ring. I am so excited to have it. When Johnny proposed 5 years ago I did not get ANY pictures. (He just had surgery) Anyways we did get pictures of this fake proposal. I tried to get some pictures of the ring on my finger, but the camera was not focusing. Sorry

12 comments:

stacy said...

so awesome! o love it! it's so beautiful...and your kids got to be there this time. :)

Alisa said...

That ring is beautiful and you deserve it! We really need to get together and play! We should go to the park or something now that the weather is so perfect!

Tiffany said...

That is GORGEOUS! Congrats on the proposal, I better get an invite to the wedding! :)

Goodman Family said...

How cute it that!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

i love the ring!!! It was fun to be here to see it and the proposal!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

By the way this is Sarah on your account!

melissa marie said...

Gorgeous!!! What a good hubby! I can't believe how big Sybil is getting, by the way. crazy.

The Swanson Family said...

how wonderful! and this time you have some cuties to help him out with the proposal. very pretty ring! congrats!

The Chambers Family said...

Awesome! It is beautiful!

Skyler and Kaitlin Ferguson said...

Jada, your ring is so beautiful! You guys did good! And, I love the proposal. That's cute!

Lisa said...

Very cool! I love your new ring!

Connor Crew said...

Isn't the proposal and ring supposed to come before the wedding?