Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grandma Mac

My sister in-law (Johnny's sister) Sarah had a baby a few weeks ago and when Grandma Mac was done helping them in Nebraska she made her way to sunny Arizona! We were so happy that she came and played with us all week! We fit so many activities into our short time and were grateful that Grandma was able to come see us and thaw out from being frozen in NE!


This is my new Niece, Eve, she is beautiful and I can't wait to meet her! I am planning on going to Nebraska without my kids for her blessing, and I am so excited!
This is a classic picture of Grandma Mac--Outside! She Loves the sun!
Here is Grandma with Paige, I think that Owen took this picture, not bad!
Here is everyone outside of Johnny's new office! He has a new job an associate where we plan on buying the doctor out sometime within 3 years! We are so happy to have this opportunity and the location is great!
We have been lucky to have Grandma on her birthday two years in a row and hope that we make it a tradition! I thought that this was a cute picture of the kids helping Grandma
We got to go to Tumbleweed park and play for a few hours before going to Owen's Tee ball practice.
Thank you Grandma for coming and helping us and playing with us! We love you and miss you! Thank you Grandpa for being so selfless and letting us keep Grandma from you for a few more days!

Coming up...Corla helped me paint my table and chairs. We finished them, but I decided to re-do the table top so I am going to wait to put before and after pictures on until I really finish it!

2 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

Your kids look older with every post!! I can't wait to see you guys, I hope its soon!

The Swanson Family said...

that is so fun!! beautiful neice!