Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kitchen Table

I finally finished my project! It took me forever, but I am finally happy with the finished product! With all the time and money that was put into this table Johnny and I have joked that we should have gone out and bought a brand new one! It is a nice table, but my vision didn't turn out the first time so we had to redo it! The chairs were a whole other story, I had to redo those twice! Long story short I finally finished am so happy with the table. Thank you to Corla, my mother-in-law who helped me with it, you were so much help!

7 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Oh I am getting ready to paint a table black, would love some pointers......email me.

Love the cute pic of Paige with Johnny. Cute little girl.

NACJMAC said...

Wow! Great job! It looks great- I'm sure it will be a treasure, especially after all that work!

Jessie said...

wow, can you come and re do out kitchen table too???? haha
Awesome job!!

Katie Olthoff said...

It's gorgeous! What a difference!

The Swanson Family said...

beautiful crafty girl!!

Mud Pie Studio said...

Will you give a tutorial? I have a similar table and want to make mine black, too!

emily said...

I'm about to do this to my table too! It looks great. Thanks for the inspiration!