We were lucky enough to have Grandma and Grandpa Mac come to play. Grandpa had business in Phoenix and brought Grandma along with him. I love my in-laws and always love when they come visit. A little story about Pat, I knew that they would be coming over early and that Pat would clean for me if the house wasn't. So I spent my morning cleaning my whole house spotless. I mopped, vacuumed, did the dishes and had the house perfect so that Pat could come in and relax. Not the case. Within 15 minutes of being at our house he had to do something so he beat me at my own game and tilled our garden! Thank you Pat! Corla is also a hard worker and had fun planting the garden once Pat got it all ready to go. Thank you for coming we miss you already!
This video is old, but I thought that I should blog about our walker! She started walking the Sunday before Easter!


3 comments:
So fun! We wish we could have been there. I love the video of Sybil. What a cutie! She is getting so big
How fun the garden fairies came to your house! They are so cute- always staying busy. Fun you got to see John and Anne too! And I love Sybil's little walk. What a doll she is! Really missing you guys- must see you all soon.
i love the pic of paige laughing!! don't you wish every day was like that!!??
Post a Comment