
So far the weather hasn't gotten too hot. We know it is just around the corner so we are determined to make the most of the perfect days we have left! The kids have had fun helping me with the garden, eating Popsicles, playing hide and seek, riding bikes and even swimming. We love it here in Arizona (at least 9 months out of the year). Oh and I thought this video was pretty cute, Owen has a great memory so I thought that I would try to put it to good use and start teaching him the articles of faith. The first one only took like 3 minutes of repeating and I am not sure how he will do when they get a little more difficult. It is pretty cute!


3 comments:
Joey loved hearing Owen say the
1st article of faith. It made him smile so big. Good job Owen!
too sweet! we miss you guys!
I want to hug each of them! they are adorable!
Post a Comment