Friday, May 28, 2010

Boys night out and Girls Night in!




Last week was our wards father and sons camp out. Johnny has to work on Saturdays so he came up with a fun idea to camp in the backyard. Owen was so excited to sleep in a tent. Paige was a little sad that she wasn't going to be out there with them so I had a girls night in. Owen and John had a great time with Owen and I had so much fun with the girls. Sybil went to bed really early so it was just me and Paige. I let Paige sleep in the bed with me and I felt really bad for the boys because the train came by and blasted its horn at 5:30 A.M. It was a fun night and I think we will be doing it again next year. Johnny has to work Saturdays for a few years :( It will be totally worth it when the two/three years is up though :)

4 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

That is too cute!! What a fun idea and what a cute family. I love the pics

NACJMAC said...

Soooo cute! I love the toes picture! And the boys in the tent! I am missing those little neices of mine like crazy! Can't wait to be with them again (all of you). Sweet idea to make it special for Owen anyway!

The Swanson Family said...

that is so fun!!

Unknown said...

Very cute idea!