Owen finished his tee ball season and got his very first trophy ever. He was so excited about it! He did really well at tee ball, but I think that next year we are going to try to find a coach pitch--if they do it for 5 year olds.
This happened a while ago also, but I found this great tutorial to make these cute skirts and they turned out really cute! I made matching headbands out of the leftover material. The girls love their skirts! Paige always asks to wear her cherries. I am not very good at sewing, but it is fun to try and see what comes of it.
My birthday was a almost 2 weeks ago, and I have been very lazy at posting. Johnny took me out to a movie-Robin Hood. It was a good movie the only problem was the couple we sat next to. I made the mistake of scooting over for a rude man to make some room for him and his wife between me and the next family a chair away from me. He was waiting for his wife to come and when she did she had a Wendy's bag stuffed under her shirt. She sat down right next to me and started messing with the bag, very noisily. Haha it took her like 20 min. just to eat her fries and then she moved onto the burger. That is what I get for making room for the rude man. Anyways Tacy, my little sister offered to baby sit for us and when we got home I guess the garage woke Sybil up so Tacy went to get her and we had to get a cute picture of them snuggling on the couch. Johnny made me a cake and surprised me with a gift. He got me a pressure cooker/canner. I have already used it and love it. He also got me a new phone which I needed badly. Thanks to all the people who called/facebooked me. I love birthdays!


4 comments:
Good job on those skirts! They are so cute! Happy Birthday! Glad you have a fun day!
hooray for an update finally! and your kids are just growing up too fast! I'm so glad we get to see you in just over a week!!!
happy belated birthday my dear! so happy for you! I love the skirts!! and I want super cute head bands like those!! way to go!!
Skirts are way cute. Good job!
Post a Comment