13 years ago
Friday, May 27, 2011
Catch up
I am finally getting around to blogging about Grandma and Grandpa Mac's visit and Owen's preschool graduation! I would blame it on being busy with 4 kids, but really having 4 isn't much different, I have just been a slacker! Anyways, we loved having Grandma and Grandpa here! We were lucky enough to have them over their anniversary and Pat's birthday. We all love them so much and it was so sad to see them go. They loved seeing Chaney and my kids were as spoiled as could be the whole time they were here! We love you guys!
Owen had his preschool graduation while they were here and is now all signed up for Kindergarten. He is extremely excited and is going to make one cute school boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
your kids are getting too big! we miss you guys!
beautiful! I love it all! you look wonderful!
Post a Comment