Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend



We went to Flagstaff for Memorial Day weekend.  My mom and dad have a condo there and we had fun playing games and escaping the heat!  It was fun to spend time with everyone.  We went to the park and watched Kung Fu Panda 2.  This picture above is one of my favorites.  This doesn't happen ever!  I never make the kids take naps because I know it is just a lost cause, but this day I knew we would be out late so I told them I would lay down with them and it didn't take very long before every kid was fast asleep!  I had about 2 hours of  total quiet!!!  It was an early birthday gift to me from the kids! The best part was the house was spotless so all I had to do was nothing!

3 comments:

Sarah Turpin said...

Love the 2nd picture so cute!! and I can't believe Chaney what doll!

NACJMAC said...

Oh,that picture is priceless. I love it! I am so excited to be with you guys!
I can't believe Sybil fits that little striped sweatshirt Paige wore last year- everyone has grown so much!

The Swanson Family said...

oh my look at them sleeping together! CUTE!!